Sunday, November 11, 2012

Coloring Book Drive

Knowing my sweet little friend Kate and doing fundraiser work with Children's Miracle Network inspired me to do something special for the kids at Wolfson Children's Hospital.  I called the Child Life department and got the suggestion of collecting coloring books for the kids.  I set up collection boxes at Chets Creek Elementary and am asking friends and family to help me put smiles on the faces of sick kids.
Coloring Book Drive

I asked the people at Wolfson if they would like me to bring the coloring books during the holidays but they asked me to come the first week of January because they get so many visitors in the month of December that January ends up being slow. This will be a nice New Year's treat for sick kids!

Please help if you can!

No comments: