Friday, March 29, 2013

Sunshine Princesses

The Sunshine Princess Program is a part of the Miss Florida Scholarship pageant.  It is designed to mentor young girls from the ages of 5 to 12 before they reach competition age.  The girls are mentored by the titleholder that chooses them as their princess.  Last year, my little sister was my princess.  She enjoyed doing work with my platform, Promise to Kate foundation, making appearances and participating in the fun during Miss Florida week.
Hat parade and meeting Miss Florida, Miss Florida Outstanding Teen and Miss America Outstanding Teen

Performing on the stage with Miss Florida and all the other Sunshine Princesses from the state

So this year, I of course continued to have my sister Lexie as a princess, but each girl can have up to five so two of Lexie's friends are joining us.  Meet Josey and Lauren!
My two NEW princesses!
They are so cute and have already jumped in being big helpers during PTK Junior Board activities such as our recent Brucci's pizza night fundraiser

Yesterday my three cute princesses had a playdate.  I could not stop laughing when my mom showed me their dance video.  It totally shows their personalitities.  Enjoy!



Just Dance - Beautiful 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They ARE beautiful AND entertaining. Dancing can definitely be their talent for any future pageants.
-Lourdes