Monday, December 31, 2012

Gator Bowl Parade

 It was an exciting day but bittersweet.  Today was the amazing Gator Bowl Parade and the last appearance that I will make with my Jacksonville Queen Sisters:  Danielle DiPatre, Liz Stiles and Sarah Snyder.  I have learned so much from each of them.  Sarah and I have been friends since elementary school and Danielle and Liz have been great role models for me and were always there for me with advice for my future.  I know that we have created lifelong friendships.



It wouldn't have been the wonderful year that it has been without my amazing pageant directors, Emily Haines and Ruth Sidbury.  They were there with guidance and suggestions at every turn as well as creating opportunities for us to get together and be the pageant family we are.  I know we will always stay in touch.  Thanks for the opportunities you have given me this year!


No comments: