Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pageant Preparations...

My sister and I last year
This year, I will be competing for the title of Miss Florida Outstanding Teen 2013 on July 12 - 13 in St. Petersburg, FL.  I will also be attending and supporting my sister "Miss" queens who are competing July 9 - 11 for the title of Miss Florida 2013.  Each night when I attend the "Miss" preliminaries and each night following my own competitions all titleholders are expected to be dressed in semi-formal wear.  So...if you do the math....that's is a LOT of dresses to shop for!

Today I was fortunate enough to meet with the owner, Thressa Anderson, of Thirty Three Star on Third Street in Jacksonville Beach.  I had a great time trying on her beautiful selection of dresses and making enough choices to be ready for my competition week!  They have a huge selection with beautiful dresses!  Thanks for all your help today Thressa, I can't wait to sparkle and shine in my new dresses all week at the Miss Florida Pageant in July!
Thanks Thressa!

No comments: