Thursday, May 30, 2013

Princess Time

I love spending time with my Sunshine Princesses and since they've spent so much time helping with our Promise to Kate Junior Board  and raising money for Promise to Kate, I thought it was time to spend a little time pampering them. Today they went with me to the nail salon

Princess time 

 and we had a great time choosing colors and getting designs painted on our nails.   Since we didn't want our fun time to end soon, we also went out to have some ice cream together. 

Our first serious topic of conversation was the upcoming princess fundraiser for Children's Miracle Network.  Each year, the titleholder's Sunshine Princesses and Princes ask people to donate spare pocket change to add together to make a big change in the life of a sick child.  My girls are planning on asking their friends and teachers at school for a start, but we are continuing to plan different ways to get as much change as we can for them to bring to the Miss Florida pageant in July.  Go girls!  I will support you any way I can. 

No comments: